martedì 15 novembre 2016

15th November

Here I am, as usual, late at night to post my daily blog....
At school we practiced a negotiating activity pretending to represent the government committee on aviation safety, we had to persuade the airlines representatives to implement some safety measures, conceding, in return  some reductions in taxes. The activity was interesting and it can be proposed to a 5th class with a high fluency in English and good problem solving skills.
The next session dealt with the possibility of achieving a balance between consumption/ consume ring and sustainability. The discussion was rich and I appreciated the whole activity .
In the afternoon we really needed a relaxing walk through Hyde Park even though the weather was really dreadful.
Now it's time to go to bed, bye!

2 commenti:

  1. Hi Rob!
    I'm later than you in the night... In this moment I'm playing this song:

    Smile, without a reason why
    Love, as if you were a child.
    Smile, no matter what they tell you,
    Don't listen to a word they say
    'Cause life is beautiful that way.

    do you guess the title ?

    Good night my dear friend
    Carmelo

    RispondiElimina
  2. Beautiful that way by Noa? Very good Carmelo, it's the right way to live life, please keep on remindinding me!!!
    A big hug, R

    RispondiElimina